These quick and easy energy balls can be made ahead and eaten for breakfast all week.
(Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan)
These quick and easy energy balls can be made ahead and eaten for breakfast all week
Makes: 16 balls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 1 hour
- 10 medjool dates
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (we used Meridian)
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 35g raisins
- 40g (1 cup) brown rice puffs
Pit the dates and add them to a saucepan with 1/2 cup water. Heat over a gentle heat, mashing the dates until a thick paste forms. Stir in the coconut oil and peanut butter and stir continuously over a low heat until ingredients are fully combined.
Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add in the oats, cacao, chia, hemp powder, flax seeds, raisins and brown rice puffs and mix well. Roll the mixture into 16 ping pong sized balls and put them in the fridge for an hour to set.